The Morrow Barn
The perfect location for your birthday party, baby or wedding shower, business meeting, concert, show, or fundraiser.
The Penn Hebron Garden Club invites YOU to share in the “Morrow Barn Experience”. Our 183 year-old structure and historic landmark located in the heart of Penn Hills, PA continues to be available to the public for private, community, and special events rental.
The Morrow Barn is recommended for adult social gatherings including birthday parties, baby and wedding showers, business meetings, concerts, shows, and fundraisers.
Many residents of Penn Hills tell us that they remember celebrating important milestones in their lives at the clubhouse throughout the years.
Why not join them in creating your own memories by scheduling your event at the Morrow Barn?
If you are interested in renting our space or have questions, please contact Mr. Felix Catlin directly at 412-247-9066 or view our frequently asked questions.
If you’d like to read about the history of the Morrow Barn please click here.
- At this time we do not rent for teenage or youth-centered parties. Responsible behavior is required to insure that our community may continue to enjoy this resource into the future
- Alcohol is to be served responsibly.
- We have no catering or corking fees. Outside caterers welcome.
- Extensive movement of furniture may incur an additional fee.
- All renters are required to sign a rental agreement with the Penn Hebron Garden Club.